Tuition and Fees
Your education is an investment of your time and money. At this time in your life it is likely the largest investment you will make. The University's Department of Student Financial Aid offers information regarding applying for financial aid, finding a job on or off campus, managing your finances, and other resources designed to help you achieve your goal of becoming a college graduate.
Scholarships and Fellowships
Scholarships and fellowships are available at the University, College, Department, and Program level. Please see the University's Department of Student Financial Aid for information regarding University-level scholarships. Information about other scholarships and fellowships can be found below.
- BLA - Donald B. Austin Endowed Scholarship
- BLA - Michael D. Murphy Endowed Scholarship
- BLA - Samuel E. Garrett Jr. Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- BLA - TBG/Robert E. Castro Memorial Scholarship
- BLA - Robert F. & Florence H. White Endowed Scholarship in Landscape Architecture
- BLA or MLA - Gene Schrickel Jr. '50 Endowed Scholarship in Landscape Architecture
- BLA or MLA - Texas Chapter: American Society of Landscape Architects