Skip to main content

Semester Away

All undergraduate students in the College of Architecture are required to spend one semester away from College Station. This requirement may be fulfilled in or out of the United States.

Study Abroad

The Study Abroad Program is one option for students choosing to spend their semester way in Europe. This program allows students to spend a full semester with a College of Architecture faculty member in Bonn, Germany




For students wishing or choosing to stay in the United States, they may fulfill their semester away requirement by taking an internship, or by registering as a non-degree-seeking student at the domestic University of their choice.