Change of Major Requirements
To apply for a change of major into the College of Architecture, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Completed at least one full semester (12 graded credit hours) at Texas A&M
- TAMU Galveston students must have completed at least 27 graded credit hours
- Less than 60 total credit hours, including ALL transfer hours
- Minimum GPR of 2.5 to apply for COSC, LAND, or URPN, and a minimum GPR of 3.0 to apply for ENDS or VIST.
- The Department of Landscape Architecture will not be accepting change of major applications for Summer 2015 or Fall 2015.
Deadlines to enter into a specific semester:
By clicking this link, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the change of major requirements.