|Official Transcripts||√ (directly from institutes to the TAMU Office of Admissions)|
|GRE||√ (directly from ETS to the TAMU Office of Admissions)|
|TOEFL||√ (directly from ETS to the TAMU Office of Admissions)|
|Statement of Purpose||√||√|
|Portfolio (only MLA applicants)||√|
|Writing Sample (only URSC applicants)||√|
- Do NOT send required materials though email.
- Mail resume, statement of purpose, portfolio, writing sample, and three letters of recommendation to the following address.
- Master of Landscape Architecture, Master of Science in Land Development, Master of Urban Planning, and Doctor of Philosophy in Urban and Regional Science
Texas A&M University
Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning
College Station, TX 77843-3137
- Sending application materials to the wrong address will delay the application review process.
- Include your name and address on portfolio.
- Include an e-mail address with each item submitted to Texas A&M University.
- Applications will not be processed by the TAMU Admissions Office until the application fee and all requested information has been received.
- Applicants may check their application status online at Applicant Information System (AIS).